town & Bodicote, 1893
Scan from paper copy of Ordnance Survey One Inch Map Sheet 201.
In the 60 years since the 1833 map was produced Banbury has changed very little. To the east, there is further development close to the railway stations, and to the south, Hightown Road has been laid out alongside the Horton Infirmary, opened in 1872. In the west, Neithrop has expended slightly - Bath Road now runs between the Warwick Rd and Broughton Rd, and Queens Road and Park Road have been built. Closer to the town centre, Crouch Street now exists (built in 1839).
Most maps used on this site were published by the Ordnance Survey and are reproduced here under licence 100053496 for educational and research puposes only. Contact webmaster.